Description of Position
Job title Account Executive
Location London, Brixton
Industry Enterprise Software
Employment Type Permanent, Full Time
About Gravity Sketch
Gravity Sketch is a London-based startup that is shaking up the 3D design space and transforming the future of digital creation. Just like Adobe revolutionised 2D design in the 80s, our vision is to revolutionise 3D design today. Backed by high profile VCs and investors from Silicon Valley, London and Tokyo, we are developing the first enterprise-grade suite of immersive 3D design software which allows designers to create remotely together, in real- time, across multiple devices and platforms. We aim to transform the future of digital creation through disrupting the current design and engineering workflows, placing the user at the center of the creation process. Our product is used by thousands of designers in industries such as automotive, apparel and film, across North America, Europe, and Asia.
About the role
We are looking for an Account Executive to work together with the CEO to own the end to end sales funnel – from lead generation to deal close.
We would expect the successful candidate to bring new ideas to the table to develop and refine our enterprise sales strategy and process, build out the sales team, and close new deals. Initially, sales will be focused on the transport sector (e.g., automotive). Over time, this will expand to other industries including film, gaming, product design, apparel/fashion, architecture.
Given that this is a new product disrupting the market, the Account Executive will have to adopt a consultative, pathfinder approach to sales and establish the talk track / proposition towards each buyer persona, to ultimately turn a ‘nice to have’ into a ‘must have’ and help the buyer find budget for the product.
The Account Executive will ultimately be charged with helping the business to achieve ambitious customer acquisition targets in a scalable manner.
● Working with the CEO to create and continuously improve a structured sales strategy and process
● Adopting a truly ‘hunter’ approach to lead generation with limited resources, by actively reaching out to prospects, attending industry trade shows, and working with marketing to plan and execute campaigns to grow top of funnel
● Driving the consultative sales process forward with a high sense of urgency to optimise sales cycle and success rates
● Conducting demos, customer workshops, and contract negotiations
● Helping to build out and keep the CRM up to date
● Manage a small team of SDRs
● Working with Customer Success to managing existing customer relationships
● Excellent knowledge of consultative Enterprise software sales of £50-100k ACV
● Experience navigating unchartered sales processes – ideally at a Series A/B startup, or selling a new product in a more established company
● Resourceful, with the ability to have high impact without support structure (e.g. limited sales/marketing collateral, limited team support)
● Good structure and organisation, with strong attention to detail
● Not afraid to roll up sleeves and help out wherever needed - from admin work to picking up the phone
● Self-driven - to learn, to set targets, and able to work under limited supervision
● Enjoys learning and problem solving
● Great communicator - both written and verbal
● Great listening and relationship building skills
What we offer
● Chance to work at a fast growing startup reimagining the 3D design workflow
● Real work ownership - you drive your own initiatives
● Unparalleled learning, if you’re up for the challenge!
● Great work culture and environment - we work hard but also know how to have fun
● 25 days paid holiday (+ bank holidays)
● Regular team building activities like five a side football and a weekly pub quiz
● Cool studio based in Brixton with all the regular perks of a startup
● £1,000 personal budget per year for professional development
● Discounted local gym membership and regular team sport days
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, background, and nationality.
Your application was submitted successfully.